Pages
Resources
asdasd
Folder
Resources
Phonemic Transcription
Cambridge Dictionary
Powered by
Blogger
.
Home
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
fənetɪks
The study of English Sounds
Blogroll
Prueba
Tuesday, 20 August 2013
http://db.tt/nVzEO2Rz
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Chained feet
- knock, knock- It was the sound of a scornful calling of atenttion, while I was sitting on a chair in a deadly cold room within the house. ...
YEAAAAAAAAAA
Probando nueva entrada
Life flowing out
She was knelt down on the floor, but I could say she was almost lying on it. I could hear her clearly, just howling as a wolf withering and ...
Blitzkrieg
Although we're quite covered within a deep mist, she took her air-mask out. She wanted to see what was happening in the front, but there...
What about tones?
My students. Check these audios and make a short review comparing what we've seen in classes. Downloads
Probando
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYTnlt1xt4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player
No lights in town
It was raining silently outside and I could hear it clearly although the windows were shut. There were no lights in town, but there's a ...
Hi everyone
My lovely students. Here in leave you the texts to read. Greetings! Descargar
Prueba
http://db.tt/nVzEO2Rz
Labels
Tales
(4)
Blogger templates
Archives
▼
2013
(5)
▼
August
(3)
What about tones?
Hi everyone
Prueba
►
July
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
Blogger news
Follow this blog
Blogroll
Most Reading
Chained feet
- knock, knock- It was the sound of a scornful calling of atenttion, while I was sitting on a chair in a deadly cold room within the house. ...
YEAAAAAAAAAA
Probando nueva entrada
Life flowing out
She was knelt down on the floor, but I could say she was almost lying on it. I could hear her clearly, just howling as a wolf withering and ...
Blitzkrieg
Although we're quite covered within a deep mist, she took her air-mask out. She wanted to see what was happening in the front, but there...
What about tones?
My students. Check these audios and make a short review comparing what we've seen in classes. Downloads
Probando
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYTnlt1xt4M&feature=youtube_gdata_player
No lights in town
It was raining silently outside and I could hear it clearly although the windows were shut. There were no lights in town, but there's a ...
Hi everyone
My lovely students. Here in leave you the texts to read. Greetings! Descargar
Prueba
http://db.tt/nVzEO2Rz
Tags
Tales
(4)
Copyright © .
fənetɪks
. Some Rights Reserved
Template Design by
Herdiansyah Hamzah
. Published by
Borneo Templates